we're here when needed
Our ashes transportation services is one of the few in the UK. We understand that a death can occur in any family and hence are happy to provide the service for your loved one.
Ashes repatriation Service
Our UK domestic and international repatriation of ashes services include:
- Consultation as required, with the relevant Embassy, Foreign Office or Consulate, for transportation of ashes outside the UK
- Preparation of documentation on your behalf
- We will liaise with all relevant officials and institutions on your behalf. These may include: airline/carrier, care home, Coroner’s Office, hospital, hospice, GP/medical practitioner etc.
- A selection of cremation ashes urns suitable for international transit including zinc lining of traditional wooden urns.
- Arrange and book the required mode of international transportation on your behalf
- Arrange customs clearance
- Private ambulance service
- Care and preparation of your loved one
- Facilities for religious bathing and/or dressing by the family (where requested
- A wide selection of coffins and caskets that are suitable for repatriation
- Private Chapel of Rest
- Arrange floral tributes
- Newspaper and online obituary notices
- We can arrange a funeral service for your loved one prior to their repatriation
- Limousine/s if required
- Transfer of your loved one between any point in the UK and the official port of arrival or departure
- Repatriation between the UK and any international port
- We have extensive experience in this field and we welcome your enquiries.
Call us now or simply email us at Alexandra@FuneralsLtd.com!