WHO ARE WE
Here at Funerals Ltd, we are able to offer you our premium domestic services at an affordable price and at the highest quality possible. Funerals Ltd have many years of experience in organising repatriations to the United Kingdom from locations across the globe. Our reputation for efficiency, professionalism and personal attention with many Embassies, Consulates and HM Government offices, as well as many airlines and transportation companies, is considered to be beyond compare. Due to our frequent dealings with these agencies we are intimately familiar with the complex rules and regulations involved in organising repatriation services. Our extensive experience in repatriation, combined with our unwavering commitment to personal service and the pursuit of excellence, means that Paul Williams Independent Funeral Directors are the ideal choice for your family in your time of need.
what to do
Services we provide
Services we are able to provide in the arrangement of an incoming international repatriation:
- We are able to arrange repatriation to the United Kingdom from any country across the globe.
- Working with our international partner funeral home and mortuaries, we are able to arrange for the collection and preparation of the deceased, and provision of a suitable coffin or casket, prior to transportation back to the United Kingdom
- Collection of the deceased at any airport or seaport in the mainland United Kingdom, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Unsealing of the zinc-lined transportation coffin if required, and provision of an extensive selection of coffins of caskets suitable for funeral services in the United Kingdom.
- Reception and safe-keeping of the deceased at the funeral home, with any additional preparation and embalming procedures being undertaken as required.
- Provision of funeral home facilities and staff necessary for arrangement of the funeral service and for visitation of the deceased.
- Undertaking of funeral services in the UK, involving church services if required, followed by burial or cremation at any location in the mainland United Kingdom. This includes provision of necessary staff, vehicles and funeral furnishings.
- Attendance at the relevant embassies, consulates and government offices to obtain the relevant permits and authorities for the purposes of repatriation.
- Booking and confirmation of flights from any destination worldwide.