in trusted hands
Funerals Ltd have over 30 years of combined experience in arranging repatriation from the United Kingdom to locations across the European Union. We are well known for our efficiency, professionalism and personal attention with many Embassies, Consulates and HM Government offices, as well as many airlines and transportation companies worldwide and pride ourselves on our quality of work and staff. Due to our frequent dealings with these agencies we are intimately familiar with the complex rules and regulations involved in organising repatriation services. Our extensive experience in repatriation, combined with our unwavering commitment to personal service and the pursuit of excellence, means that Paul Williams Independent Funeral Directors are the ideal choice for your family in your time of need.
services we provide
Services we are able to provide in the arrangement of an outgoing international repatriation:
- We are able to arrange repatriation from the United Kingdom to any country across the globe.
- Transfer of the deceased from any location in the mainland United Kingdom to our funeral home in Manchester
- Reception and safe-keeping of the deceased at our funeral home prior to repatriation
- Embalming and hygienic preparation of the deceased, in accordance with transportation regulations and in order to prepare the deceased for visitation and open-casket funeral services
- Provision of mortuary facilities for religious washing and preparation rites
- Provision of an extensive range of coffins and caskets for families’ selection
- Transfer of the deceased from our funeral home in Manchester to any airport or seaport in the mainland United Kingdom
- Attendance at the relevant embassies, consulates and government offices to obtain the relevant permits and authorities for the purposes of repatriation
- Provision of funeral home facilities for visitation purposes
- Booking and confirmation of flights to any destination worldwide
- Arrangement and undertaking of a funeral service prior to repatriation, with all necessary staff, vehicles and furnishings, at any location in the mainland United Kingdom
- Communication with our partner funeral homes and other relevant authorities in the destination country
For immediate help and assistance in arranging a repatriation service, please call us or simply email Alexandra@Funeralsltd.com!